Tuesday 8 April 2014

rimmel london matte BB cream ~ review



Hey everyone! 
Today I'm going to be doing a review of the semi-new 'Rimmel London Matte BB Cream'.

This is the first BB cream I have tried, so I guess I cant compare it to others, however the only negative thing that I find about it is that all the shades are quite dark and make you look kind of orange. I suppose I'll wear it most often in the summer and my skin will have naturally got darker by then (hopefully).

So for a BB cream it actually has amazing coverage and as I have awful skin I need something with a good coverage but won't block my pores like heavy foundation. It says it is 'skin perfecting super makeup' and is 9-in-1 as it minimizes the appearance of pores; mattifies; controls shine all day; soothes and smooths skin; conceals dark circles; helps prevent blemishes. It is dermatologist tested, clinically tested and is non comedogenic (doesn't block pores.


I recommend this product for the spring/summer months as it perfect if you don't want to wear heavy foundation in the warm weather but want to cover up imperfections on your skin.

Thanks for reading, please remember to follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+, all my links are in the sidebar. Also, check out my YouTube channel and subscribe to that, the link is in my last post.

Rosa x

  

No comments:

Post a Comment