Wednesday 9 April 2014

2014 summer wish list

So as it is nearing summer I have chosen 3 things that are on my summer wish list, obviously there are others but I'm only posting about 3 of them otherwise this post will get super long!

So my first thing is hair chalk...

So this hair chalk is from The Body Shop, there are only 2 colours and they come in pots and you just rub them in your hair and spray with hairspray to keep the colour in for longer. 
Urban Outfitters also do hair chalks, they have an ombre set with loads of different pastel chalks, which may be better if you want more than one colour.
The next thing on my list is a skort...

This is Poppy Delevingne wearing a skort (skirt crossed with shorts). They can be worn for an everyday casual with trainers and a tshirt or could be 'smarterned' up and worn with heals and a nice top. 
River Island actually have quite a lot of them in gorgeous summery patterns.

The last thing I've had my eye on recently is shorts and tops 'twin sets'...
Missguided have loooaads of them, they also have ones with skirts instead of shorts which are really pretty aswelI suppose they look a bit like a play suit but they would be cooler in hot weather (and a lot easier to go to the too!)

Thanks for reading! Please follow me on Bloglovin and Google+. If you have anything that you will be looking out for in summer please leave a comment, I would be really interested to see them!

Rosa x

No comments:

Post a Comment